Born and raised in Poland and now based in London Aguśka Mnich is a two-time world and European freestyle football champion and dreams of one day competing in the Olympics if the sport ever becomes an Olympic discipline.As well as her freestyle football titles, she has also worked with a number of major sports companies and organisations including Uefa, Fifa, Adidas, Nike, Orange and Three UK.
1. When did you start your career as a sports woman?
I started it almost 7 years back.
2. Please tell us about major event participations, achievement, medals, awards you achieved?
I won the world championship 2018 and 2019, European champion 2017 and 19. I have even been doing halftime shows for Indian super league for 3 months (2018). Half time show in the Chelsea stadium and few Adverts for Nike, Adidas and British got talent etc
3. How many times have you represented your country?
I have represented my Homeland for about four times till now. Once in 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2019
4. Your training & workout schedule?
First I do Morning pre-workout between 7 am 8 am then I go for my freestyle session which is between 10-1pm for (3-4 h a day) 6 days a week.
5. What best practices for training would you like to recommend?
Firstly work on your body to have strong muscle, you really don’t need to go to a gym you can even workout from home. Then try Freestyle, start from kick ups and then go for easy tricks like around the world or cross over.
6. What Diet plan would you recommend to remain fit and maintain stamina?
For 4 years I have been a vegetarian. After watching “game changer “I decided to be vegan. At the moment I am more vegetarian than vegan but still I would love to recommend eating a lot of fruits, veggies, nuts, proteins and drink a lot of water.
7. How do you balance between your personal and athlete life?
That’s a very good question. It’s not always easy especially when I travel a lot. But freestyle is my life and the gift from God so I need to take care of this as much as I can so basically at the moment I am living 2 in 1 which means I need to do daily trainings plus treatments / recovery and rest of the day the different things like improving myself and living best I can.
8. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I would love to see myself in freestyle football on the Olympic stage. I guess maybe in 5 -10 years this will happen.
9. Please tell us about your few hobbies.
My 1st love was volleyball. I played it for 3 years in the club, after I found freestyle until now it’s my passion. I love to do different things all the time like Table tennis, billiard (pool), slacklining, and wall climbing
10. What suggestions, recommendations and tips you would like to give to young emerging talents, footballers in your field.
To never give up. At the beginning it’s difficult but with time what is your struggle right now, would be your warming up in future. Everyone starts from the beginning, even CR7. So guys big dream “to those who believe everything is possible “